The Silent Knight Selection Tool (SKST) is a powerful program that allows you to build a system with any of our IntelliKnight addressable panels. This FREE tool provides job information, bill of materials, battery calculations, and datasheets.
SKST Version 1.4 comes with the following updates:
- Reconciled all data sheet links for all devices. Some links have been updated to correct file not found errors, some links have been added to devices that had no links before.
- Added the EVS-INT50W internal amplifier to the program for use with the 5820XL-EVS.
- Added the System Sensor Low Frequency Sounders and Sounder/Strobes as well as Low-Frequency bases and accessories to the program.
- Added the new ISO-6 multiple Isolator module to the program.
- Added the EVS-100W Amplifier and EVS-100WBU backup amplifier to the program for use with the 5820XL-EVS Control Panel.
- Added System Sensor WFDN series Waterflow Detectors to the program.
The SKST includes the following time-saving features and functions:
- Enter and save project information
- Select and edit parts from the catalog
- Generate a bill of materials
- Export your bill of materials to MS Excel and Microsoft Access
- Determine battery size by creating battery calculations based on your configuration
- Print groups of data sheets for submittal packages
To download the latest version (1.4) of SKST, please visit our website: http://www.silentknight.com/support/Pages/SKST.aspx
To learn about the SKST and other tools that Silent Knight has to offer, feel free to view our webinar “Add Value Not Cost: Free Services from Silent Knight”.
About the Author
Richard Conner is the Director of Marketing for the SED Channel – Fire-Lite Alarms, Silent Knight, and Honeywell Power. Richard joined Honeywell in 2002 and has over 15 years of experience in the fire alarm industry in Marketing, Engineering, and Product Support positions. Richard is responsible for developing brand strategy and marketing programs for all brands.