Welcome to 2016! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season. We are happy to announce that schedule for the first half of 2016 is now available on our website at www.silentknight.com. Once on our website, click on Training and select Schedule.
Tech-Ed Knight School is our popular instructor-led training course. This comprehensive course is designed for technicians who work on Silent Knight IntelliKnight® fire systems. The 3-day class will introduce technicians to system installation, SLC devices, emergency communication systems ECS, programming, and troubleshooting using the SKSS Software Suite. Hands-on exercises will solidify the learning experience. It is very important to mention that all attendees will receive continuing education credits (CEUs) for participating along with proof of course completion.
The Tech-Ed Knight School course covers:
- 5600 FACP
- Integrating CO and Emergency Communication Systems into Fire Alarm Systems
- Silent Knight Selection Tool (SKST)
- Installation of Addressable FACP
- Understanding the Benefits of Addressable Technology
- Signaling Line Circuit for SK Series Device
- Programming and troubleshooting
- Silent Knight Software Suite (SKSS)
- Upload Event History and Detector Status
- Wiring and hands-on exercises of Emergency Communication System
- Hands-on SKSS programming exercises
Having conducted many courses, I can tell you that the value of these 3 days is immense and well worth your time. If you haven’t attended a Silent Knight training course, please consider doing so. If you have attended a training course, please refer it to someone you know and consider attending again.
Did you know that Silent Knight offers custom training? Please contact the Silent Knight training department for further details on how you can conduct a course at your office or location. Click here to view the latest training schedule.
About the Author
Brian Brownell joined Silent Knight as a Technical Trainer in 2011 and has worked within the fire alarm industry for 30 years.